Leading Car Rental Company Avis UK, has today announced the expansion of its B2B team, with the appointment of Anisha Kotecha and Claire Pinsent as Regional Account Managers. The appointments come as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to its customer service proposition and focus on the ‘We Try Harder’ ethos which underpins the entire business.
Following the appointment of Anthony Ainsworth as Commercial Director at the start of 2011, the company has placed great emphasis in delivering the ‘Gold Standard’ experience for every customer. As account managers, Claire and Anisha, who will be responsible for the South of England and Central England, respectively, have been brought on board to further support this delivery, working one-to-one with key corporate clients across the UK.
Reporting into Dean Rose, Corporate Portfolio Manager for Avis UK, both Anisha and Claire will be responsible for Managing and delivering business across the B2B portfolio, which has experienced double digit growth over the last two years. Specifically, they will be tasked expanding the existing car rental programme from each account.
Anisha and Claire bring with them a wealth of experience to their new roles. Claire has considerable knowledge of the car rental industry; her previous role was as an account manager at Hertz, prior to which she worked in a variety of positions at Enterprise Rent-A-Car for nearly 14 years.
Anisha joined Avis five years ago, during which time she has progressed through the company, specifically within the customer experience arena. Most recently she held the role of Outplant Manager, heading up multiple teams responsible for the specialist services of key corporate accounts.
Anthony Ainsworth, commercial director, commented: “Providing customers with the best experience possible is a priority to us as a business and we believe that this commitment is the reason why our B2B operation has witnessed such growth. As a result we look for account managers we feel will be able to deliver our ‘Gold Standard’ to our customers, and I have little doubt that both Anisha and Claire will be able to do just that.
“We’re delighted to have them on board and confident that their experience will help further strengthen our customer service proposition.”
For more information, please contact the Avis Press Office on 0207 025 6666 or email@example.com
• Avis UK were the first car rental company in the UK to launch a blog in 2006 www.wetryharder.co.uk
• Avis UK offer a low emission car group, the Avis Eco offers car with emissions below 110 g/km.
• Avis UK have over 100 locations across the UK and are located at the majority of passenger airports.
• Avis Europe operates across four continents via a network of over 2,800 locations in 109 countries, through wholly owned subsidiaries in 13 corporate countries complimented by licence arrangements in a further 96 countries.
• CSR is an integral part of the Avis Europe ‘We Try Harder’ philosophy. Avis is committed to reducing the impact its business has on the environment and has been awarded CarbonNeutral® operation status since 2007. This was achieved through measuring and reducing its CO2 emissions to net zero through internal reduction initiatives such as, introducing more environmentally friendly vehicles into the fleet and through external reduction initiatives, i.e. offsetting.
• Avis is a leading car rental company in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, where it operates the globally recognised Avis and Budget brands, serving more than 8 million customers each year
• Further details can be found at www.avis.co.uk