Members of Club Carlson, formerly known as goldpoints plusSM, will benefit from an enriched array of first-class redemption opportunities, including our global resorts, as well as exciting new vacation options with CWT Vacations and Club Med®. Members have the ability to earn points for every eligible stay at more than 1,000 Carlson hotels worldwide: Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn® and Park Plaza®.
The program’s key new features can be summarized as follows:
• Members can redeem points across our 1,071 hotels worldwide, including the 42 stunning resorts in the Caribbean, Latin America, Asia Pacific and the Mediterranean Sea;
• The new CWT Vacation partnership offers members a choice of hundreds of independent hotels in top vacation destinations including Hawaii, Las Vegas, ski resort areas and cruises;
• A new partnership with Club Med provides members with access to 80 upscale, all-inclusive resorts worldwide, including the newly renovated Sandpiper Bay in Port Saint Lucie, Fla.;
• We have added 20 new retail and restaurant partners to provide low point redemption options, including Amazon.com, Best Buy®, iTunes and T.G.I. Friday’s® restaurants.
Customer Privileges and Benefits
• The new Concierge elite tier provides members with complimentary room upgrades and continental breakfast, early check in and late check out, a 75 percent point bonus on stays, and starting by mid-year, access to a special Concierge Service line for theater and sports tickets, and reservations at top-rated restaurants anywhere in the world;
• The program has no blackout dates;
• Free Internet is provided at Radisson hotels worldwide and all Carlson brands in North America;
• Rollover nights allow elite members to roll over extra nights to qualify toward their next year’s elite status.
Club Carlson has been designed to be one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in travel and will enable members to enjoy a remarkably fast way to a free night stay. As an example, a member who stays five nights at the Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Westside can earn a free night at the Park Inn Prague.
Club Carlson App
To expand and optimize its reach to the mobile audience, Club Carlson has a new iPhone and Android mobile application which features express booking for all Carlson hotels, personalization options, GPS mapping and the ability to redeem points. The app also links to “Explore Destinations,” a best-in-class feature, which stores more than 4.4 million points of interest from local restaurants to tourist attractions.