Avis Affiliate Programme
Come and join the Avis Affiliate Programme
If you have the "We Try Harder" spirit, join the Avis Affiliate Programme and offer visitors to your site access to our worldwide network of over 5,400 rental locations.
With your energy, enthusiasm and innovation, you will soon be making money every time one of your visitors clicks through and books their car hire with Avis.
How does our Affiliate Programme work?
It's simple ... by joining the Avis Affiliate Programme you can earn commission whenever visitors tracked from your website book on avis.co.uk. You will be able to place links, banners or logos on your site and they will all be tracked for sales.
What can you earn?
You will earn 6% commission on all bookings made in Pounds Sterling, and £5 per booking for all bookings made in any other currency on sales generated by your website.
The majority of bookings made through the Avis Affiliate Programme are in GBP (Great British Pounds), so an average £220 booking would earn you over £13 in commission.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up to the Avis Affiliate Programme by joining the Commission Junction network.
Join the Avis Affiliate Programme.
Sign-up in three simple steps - it only takes a few minutes:
- Enter your details
- Subscribe to our programme
- Add our links and banners to your website and start earning today.
What are the benefits?
Signing up for the Avis Affiliate Programme is simple and completely free.
- Increase your earnings by partnering with the leading car rental firm, operating in 5,750 locations in 165 countries.
- Take advantage of our 30 day cookie - we will pay you if your customers book direct on avis.co.uk within 30 days of the original referral.
- In addition to great commission rates we also run incentives so you can boost your earnings on certain products.
- Using tracking technology you can check how much you have earned with real-time reporting.
- You will get access to a wide range of creative, links and information about the Avis brand to help you promote avis.co.uk on your website.