Avis launches Avis Delivers
Avis launches enhanced delivery and collection service 'Avis Delivers'
Customers can now request same day car hire to a location of their choice
Leading car rental company Avis UK, has announced the launch of its enhanced delivery and collection service, ‘Avis Delivers’. Designed to make car hire more convenient, the improved service allows customers to have their hire car delivered direct to the door and collected at the end of the hire period.
Whatever the location, Avis’ enhanced delivery and collection service gives customers the flexibility to have a car delivered and collected for just £10 each way by booking online, or making a simple phone call. Booking before 12pm also guarantees the vehicle can be delivered the same day making ‘Avis Delivers’ the ideal solution for those that are time poor, simply want to make a last minute booking or even enjoy an early weekend escape with delivery direct to the workplace.
For customers that request the delivery and collection service, all the paperwork is also completed over the phone prior to the car arriving, ensuring the customer’s car hire experience is quick, convenient and hassle free.
Anthony Ainsworth, Commercial Director at Avis UK, comments: "‘Avis Delivers’ builds on the successful ‘Home Delivery’ service we announced last year, offering our customers new features to enhance their car hire experience. We’re always looking for ways to make car rental as convenient for our customers as possible and with same day delivery and the option to have your hire car delivered to a location that suits you, we’re another step closer to doing just that."
Full details for the Avis Delivers service can be found at www.avis.co.uk/homedelivery or by calling 0844 581 8181.
Additional InformationFor more information, please contact the Avis Press Office on +44 (0)207 025 6666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avis UK were the first car rental company in the UK to launch a blog in 1996 www.wetryharder.co.uk
- Avis UK offer a low emission car group, the Avis Eco offers car with emissions below 110 g/km.
- Avis UK has a total of over 300 locations across the UK and are located at the majority of passenger airports.
- The Avis Europe brand operates across four continents via a network of over 2,800 locations in 109 countries, through wholly owned subsidiaries in 13 corporate countries complemented by licence arrangements in a further 96 countries.
- CSR is an integral part of the Avis Europe ‘We Try Harder’ philosophy. Avis is committed to reducing the impact its business has on the environment and has been awarded CarbonNeutral® operation status since 2007. This was achieved through measuring and reducing its CO2 emissions to net zero through internal reduction initiatives such as, introducing more environmentally friendly vehicles into the fleet and through external reduction initiatives, i.e. offsetting.
- Avis is a leading car rental company in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, where it operates the globally recognised Avis and Budget brands, serving more than 8 million customers each year.
- Best Car Rental Business in Europe, and Best Car Rental Business Worldwide in 2010 Business Traveller Awards.
Further details can be found at www.avis.co.uk