Avis launches spring sale
Avis launches spring sale to help Brits make the most of their break away
Leading car hire firm Avis UK today launches its spring sale, offering customers up to 20%* off car hire across Europe and North America.
The Avis spring sale helps Brits make the most of their break away, by providing them with the perfect excuse to hire a car and explore. By booking with Avis between 24th April and 24th May 2012, customers can take advantage of great offers throughout the summer.
An Avis spokesperson commented, "We’re committed to providing a convenient and cost effective travel option for our customers. Spring is the perfect time to start thinking about your next break away, and our spring sale will provide customers with the benefits of a market-leading car hire service at a reduced price, so they can they make the most of their holiday."
To find out more about the Avis spring sale, or to book a hire car, please visit www.avis.co.uk or call 0844 581 8181.
Notes to editors:
* Certain restrictions apply during peak periods - please see the Avis website for details.
Additional InformationFor more information, please contact the Avis Press Office on +44 (0)207 025 6666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Avis UK were the first car rental company in the UK to launch a blog in 2006 www.wetryharder.co.uk
• Avis UK offer a low emission car group, the Avis Eco offers car with emissions below 110 g/km.
• Avis UK has over 220 locations across the UK and are located at the majority of passenger airports.
• The Avis brand operates across four continents via a network of over 2,800 locations in 109 countries, through wholly owned subsidiaries in 13 corporate countries complemented by licence arrangements in a further 96 countries.
• CSR is an integral part of the Avis Europe ‘We Try Harder’ philosophy. Avis is committed to reducing the impact its business has on the environment and has been awarded CarbonNeutral® operation status since 2007. This was achieved through measuring and reducing its CO2 emissions to net zero through internal reduction initiatives such as, introducing more environmentally friendly vehicles into the fleet and through external reduction initiatives, i.e. offsetting.
• Avis is a leading car rental company in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, where it operates the globally recognised Avis and Budget brands, serving more than 8 million customers each year.
• Best Car Rental Business In Europe, and Best Car Rental Business Worldwide in 2010 Business Traveller Awards.
• Further details can be found at www.avis.co.uk