British Travel Awards
Vote for Avis in the British Travel Awards 2019
Avis is nominated for The Best Car Hire Provider Award and we’d really appreciate your vote – the Vote Now button will take you to the voting form.
Everyone who takes the trouble to vote in the 2019 British Travel Awards is entered in with your chance to win a great holiday prize. Voting closes on 30 September 2019 and the awards will take place on 27 November 2019.
Please note: Everyone who votes in the British Travel Awards is entered into the prize draw regardless of who they vote for. Voting for Avis is not a condition of entering the draw.
About the British Travel Awards
The British Travel Awards has been registering public opinion on the performance of leisure travel and visitor attraction providers since 2008.
Unlike other travel awards, The British Travel Awards have no stakeholder ties or affiliations to any travel companies or travel industry publications. The voting process is completely transparent with the winners determined solely by the number of votes they receive from the UK public and verified by leading global business practitioners, Deloitte.
- Win a UK Weekend in a Jaguar F-Type Cabriolet or Coupe Win a UK Weekend in a Jaguar F-Type Cabriolet or Coupe
- This prize will see the winner have the use of a superb Jaguar F-Type Cabriolet or Coupe for a UK weekend rental.
- The car will be available from Friday until Monday and must be collected and returned to the same Avis Prestige location in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Heathrow airport.
- The cars are subject to availability and Avis Prestige standard terms & conditions apply. For more details please visit our website at www.avisprestige.com and in the unlikely event of either of these cars being unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute another Prestige car should the need arise.
- The driver must be over 30 years having held a full driving licence for at least two years. The prize is valid until 31 March 2020 (excluding Bank Holidays). A deposit of £750 is required at the commencement of the hire. This is held against a credit card and is refundable provided the vehicle is returned undamaged and full of fuel.