Avis Rewards Customer Loyalty
Avis Budget UK reveals top 10 holiday stresses for Brits
Half of the top 10 are airport-related irritants. In fact, the survey revealed that 24% of respondents have had their holiday “ruined” by stress at the airport.
Interestingly, 72% of the people surveyed admitted to arguing with family as a result of stress on holiday.
Nina Bell, Managing Director, Northern Region at Avis said: “We understand that travelling can be stressful, which is why we want to streamline the car rental process. Giving customers an express plane to car service means there’s one less thing to feel tense about. Our partnership with Heathrow is designed to save time for travellers and we are delighted to be the only car rental provider onterminal at T2 and T5.”
- 67% of Brits said their stress levels increase in the build-up to their annual holiday,
- 56% feel stressed on the day they travel
- 40% need to take a time out from their travel activities or do deep breathing exercises in order to try and calm down
- 50% said flying long haul is the most difficult travelling experience
- 9% of respondents said stress has ruined more than one holiday for them
- The journey home also causes stress. The burden of remembering everything and not missing the flight causes 1 in 10 to start panicking with two days to go, and a third (32%) to get stressed the day before they leave.
About AvisAvis Car Rental operates one of the world's best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,500 locations in more than 165 countries. Avis has a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty. Avis is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For more information, visit www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
For consumer press enquiries please email: Avispressoffice@webershandwick.com or call: 0844 826 8343.