The Evolution of the Connected Car: White PaperImagine a world where you can start your car's engine from two streets away or tell it to go and park itself.
This might sound like something from science fiction but the reality is that it is beginning to happen today.
Technology and the connected car will change the way we drive, use, own and rent cars. Find out more about this change by downloading our White Paper.
Complete the form below to download your free copy of the reportEach chapter of the white paper provides different perspectives on the connected car evolution and what it could mean for the car industry including:
- Telematics and how data is key to intelligent vehicles
- The concept of mobility as a service
- Autonomous vehicles – the benefits and challenges to overcome
- Transition towards service provision and changing business models
- Data management considerations for the fleet sector
Register for the white paper:
Chapters contributed by:
We have brought together different perspectives from business leaders who share their take and insights on the connected car revolution, and what it could mean for the car rental industry.