Terms and Conditions
- Rule 1: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (UK), aged 23 years or over and holds a valid UK driving licence (Qualifying Entrant). Only Qualifying Entrants may enter the prize draw. Entry is not restricted to customers of the Promoter.
- Rule 2: Employees of Avis Budget EMEA Limited, Zodiac Europe Limited, and Avis Budget Car Rental LLC, Inc ('Avis'), their subsidiaries, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, their employees or family members of such employees may not participate in this prize draw.
- Rule 3: Only one entry to the prize draw is permitted by each Qualifying Entrant.
- Rule 4: No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- Rule 5: The opening date for all entries is 00:01 on 18/05/2018. The closing date for all entries is 23.59 on 02/06/2018. Any entry received by the Promoter after this time and date will not be entered into the prize draw. The Promoter does not represent, warrant or guarantee the availability of
(i) any website or computer system in its custody or control or belonging to any third party or
(ii) any telecommunications systems necessary for accessing any Promoter website or computer system.
No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, damaged, defaced, illegible, incomplete or delayed regardless of cause whether delayed in the post or incomplete due to systems failure, or for entries not received or incompletely received due to traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, failure of computer or telecommunications systems or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or the failure to capture any such information. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds
(a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this draw
(b) to be acting in violation of these rules
(c) to be acting otherwise than in good faith or
(d) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the draw.
The prize draw will take place in the UK
- Rule 6: The prize draw will take place on 06/06/2018. The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and the judge's decision is final. The selection of the winner shall be monitored by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter. The Promoter shall, within one (1) week of selection of the winners, write to the winners by email supplied notifying the prize draw outcomes. To claim the prizes the winners must, within one week of receiving such notification from the Promoter, provide written evidence of their residency, age and driving licence. Such evidence must be provided in the form of a driving licence. When the prize has been claimed successfully Avis Budget EMEA will arrange the prize directly with the winner. Failure of the winner to claim the prize within agreed term by both parties or failure to produce the correct evidence, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and draw an alternative winner.
- Rule 7: The winner may be requested to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion without further compensation. The name of the winner may be published and distributed, provided that the winner will have granted their consent to this in advance.
- Rule 8: The rules and any dispute or difference relating to them shall be governed by the laws of England.
- Rule 9: Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. All information you provide on ‘entry’ will be held on the Promoter’s database. From time to time the Promoter may wish to use your name and address to send you information on promoters’ products and promotions that may interest you.
- Rule 10: Please direct any queries or complaints regarding this prize draw to the Promoter at the address set out at the end of these Prize Draw Rules. Upon receipt of a complaint please email Customer.Service@avis.co.uk, with best endeavours to resolve any issues regarding the competition.
- Rule 11: The Promoter has the right to vary the prize or withdraw the prize or cancel or postpone the promotion at it’s discretion.
- The winner will receive two tickets to The Boodles tennis on Friday 29th June in the grounds of Stoke Park. The winner will also receive one upgrade to Avis President’s Club valid until 18/05/2019.
- Five runners up will receive an upgrade to Avis Preferred Plus valid until 18/05/2019.
- All prize draw entries will receive a €100 top up on their loyalty statement. This top up will be visible within 28 days of the competition closing.
Promoter & Supplier: The Promoter is Avis Budget EMEA Limited, Avis Budget House, Park Road, Bracknell, RG12 2EW, United Kingdom.