Avis Delivers - delivery and collection
Save time with Avis Delivers
Hire cars couriered to your door.We have revamped our booking system and arranging delivery and collection is now easier than ever.
On booking, once you’ve chosen your car group you’ll be asked to “Choose your extras”. Scroll down to Delivery & Collection and key in your home postcode.
As long as your address is within 40 miles of an Avis rental station we will deliver and collect your hire car to expedite your trip. We can collect the car from any UK address – again, if it’s within 40 miles of one of our offices.
You can even leave the booking until (almost) the last minute. If you book by noon, your car can be delivered to your door on the very same day. How much does it all cost? Delivery is from £20, and if you want collection, that would also be from £20*
Prior to delivery the Avis branch will call you directly to arrange a convenient delivery time from within your selected window. The driver must be available to receive the vehicle during the vehicle delivery time slot. Same day delivery is subject to availability and you will be notified if delivery is unavailable.
The small print
- Avis Delivers is available to UK residents only.
- Delivery address must match the driver's payment card billing address, and the address on the driver's licence.
- Credit card must be in the lead driver's name.
- Delivery and collection address must be within 40 miles of an Avis rental location.
- Delivery is not available from the following Avis rental locations: Barrow in Furness, Blackpool, Bolton, Carlisle, Chester, Kendal, Lancaster, Manchester South (Cheadle), Stoke on Trent, Warrington, Workington and locations in Northern Ireland.
- The driver must be available to receive the vehicle during the delivery time slot.
- Same-day delivery is subject to availability. We will let you know in good time if delivery is a no go.
- The renter is responsible for the fuel spent on delivery and collection. The car will leave your nearest Avis branch with a full tank.
- All cover (for vehicle damage etc.) expires once the rental end time has passed.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, all Avis Delivers customers will be subject to additional identity checks. We will call you no more than 12 hours prior to delivery to conduct this check, discuss any extras you may require and arrange a delivery time (and collection if applicable).
- *£23.21 from delivery locations where premium location fee is applicable