Avis Prestige Driving Experience Days
Drive six sports cars in one day
Only with Avis Prestige.Ever fancied commandeering a Porsche 911? How about the Jaguar F-Type Cabriolet or the Range Rover Sport? What if you could drive all these tantalising vehicles on a single day?
Avis Prestige has created the opportunity for car lovers to steer a selection of six iconic Sport, Prestige and 4x4 rides through some of the most evocative landscapes in the UK.
For £595 (incl VAT) per person you can experience this unique driving experience. No instructor, no restrictions, just you and the open road.
Six cars, one day, 150 miles and a heady collection of unforgettable memories.
* Minimum driver age of 30 years old and above
Find out more
Introducing the Cotswolds Super 6 driving day
Say goodbye to track days (with their limited number of laps) and hello to a full day of driving six very special cars around the UK's scenic country roads.
The 150-mile driving route has been designed so that you can safely experience the thrill, handling and performance of our top-of-the-range vehicles as you wind through some of the most stunning countryside in The Cotswolds.
You will be paired with another driver over the course of this very special day.
- Wednesday 20 April
- Thursday 21 April
- Friday 22 April
- Saturday 23 April
- Sunday 24 April
Spaces are strictly limited to 12 drivers per event. Register your interest now.
How your driving day will pan out
- 08:30 - Guest registration, breakfast & introduction to the Avis Prestige driving day
- 09:00 - Safety briefing, introduction to the driving route (including a look at illustrated maps & directions) and full handover & briefing on the day's Supercars
- 09:30 - First three driving legs (approx. 25 miles each)
- During each leg, guests will swap between cars at designated stop points so that they can experience all six on the day
- 12:30 - Two-course lunch at a quintessentially English country inn
- 13:30 - Further three legs of the driving tour
- 16:30 - Return to the start location for a de-brief and recap on the highlights of the day
- Trophy presentation and goody bags
What you'll be drivingGuests will experience six of the most exclusive sports and prestigious vehicles that are currently available in the UK, including (six of) the following:
- Jaguar F-Type Cabriolet
- All-new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe
- Porsche 911 Carrera S
- All-new Range Rover Sport Supercharged
Based on availability
- Audi S5 Sportback Quattro
- All-new Audi TTS Coupé
- Jaguar XFR
- Jaguar XKR
- Mercedes-Benz SL500
- Porsche Macan S
Treat yourself or a loved one ... book now
- Porsche Macan S, Audi S5 Sportback Quattro, All-new Audi TTS Coupe, Mercedes-Benz SL500, Jaguar XFR, Jaguar XKR.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY HAVE A STRONGER LINE UP THAN ABOVE TO OFFER. ONCE WE ARE 100% SURE WE CAN SHARE THIS WITH OUR CONSUMERS AS A FOLLOW UP**.
- Payment is accepted by credit card, Avis charge card and Avis Billing Account. A deposit of £200 will be taken at the time of booking with the balance taken 4 weeks prior.
- A security bond of £1500 will be taken 24hrs before the Driving Day which will act as the insurance excess on the driving day.
- The bond/ insurance excess is refundable, provided the vehicle is returned undamaged and full of the correct fuel.
- Please note that most type of cars require two credit cards.
- The price of £595 of the Driving Day includes Comprehensive cover although the insurance excess does apply.
- A driver indemnity form must be completed by everyone wishing to drive the vehicles.
- The minimum driving age for these Super 6 Driving Days is 30.
- The maximum age limit for any of our vehicles is currently 75 yrs.
- Rates include comprehensive accidental damage cover, except for the first £1500.
- All accidents must be reported immediately and an accident report form completed.
- Failure to do this may result in the insurance becoming invalid.
- A valid driving licence (held for at least two years) must be produced at the time of hire.
- If you hold a new style UK driving licence you will need to bring both the ID card and the paper part.
- Endorsed licences may be accepted at the discretion of Avis Prestige. Please check at the time of booking.
- We also require additional proof of identity such as a passport and proof of address.
- Certain license restrictions apply, please see full terms and conditions for comprehensive list.
- Driving 6 of the finest sports and prestige cars in the UK.
- Fuel for all vehicles.
- Fully comprehensive insurance for all drivers aged 30 and over **.
- Tea, coffee & breakfast rolls on arrival.
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- 2 course lunch at a traditional Cotswold pub.
- Dedicated events team to assist throughout the day.
- Individual guest memento photos, goody bags and prizes.
- All fines and court costs for parking, traffic or other offiences (including any costs which arise if the vehicle is clamped or towed) are the responsibility of the hirer.
- An extra £47 administration charge per offence will apply.
No Smoking Policy
- We operate a no smoking policy on all rental vehicles and reserve the right to charge a fixed £150 valeting fee on return of the vehicle if you have smoked or allowed smoking within the vehicle. This includes allowing cigarette smoke or ash into the vehicle which would imply the above.
- Within 1 to 14 days before the driving event - 100% of the full event will be charged.
- Within 15-28 days before the driving event - 50% of the full event will be charged.
- 29 days or more before the driving event - no charge applied.