0 of 10 questions completed
It’s time to put your expertise to the test in our interactive quiz. Are you a Roman aficionado or in need of a pick-me-up trip to the Eternal City?
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Good effort, but it might be time to revisit the Eternal City to brush up on your Roman history!
Well done, you know a fair bit about Roman history! You can always brush up on your next trip to the Eternal City
1. The Spanish Steps got their name because…
2. Over its 2,000 years of history, the Colosseum has been used for everything except…
3. On average, how much money is thrown into the Trevi Fountain every day?
4. Rome is home to how many churches?
5. What is Rome’s largest ancient ruin?
6. What animals are legally allowed to live inside all of Rome’s monuments?
7. The chapels below Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini on Via Veneto in Rome are decorated with…
8. The tree covered hill in Rome’s Testaccio neighborhood is built entirely out of…
9. The extensive ruins that dot Rome only represent approximately how much of the total ancient Roman artifacts that still lie below the surface?
10. If you tried to see the entire art collection in the Vatican Museum, you would have to walk how many miles?