Kaye Ceille appointed Managing Director
Kaye Ceille appointed Managing Director of Avis Budget UK
Leading car hire firm Avis Rent a Car is delighted to announce the appointment of Kaye Ceille as Managing Director, Avis Budget UK with effect from 1st March 2012.
Kaye started her career in the car rental business in 1997 with Budget Rent a Car, successfully leading both car and truck rental sales organisations. In 2003, Kaye joined the Avis Budget team in Parsippany as Vice President of Travel Industry Relations. In this role she successfully integrated two sales teams into one in order to leverage talent, create a larger, more scalable team and ensure the effective implementation of the dual brand strategy for Avis Budget Group.
She progressed through the company and is currently Senior Vice President of International Sales and Marketing. In this role she has successfully led the International Inbound strategic initiative, which helped the Company achieve record revenue from cross-border travellers in 2011.
Kaye holds a number of roles with the US Travel Association including serving on the Executive Board, the Finance Committee and the Strategic Planning Committee. She earned her Masters of Business Administration from Loyola University, Chicago, also spending time in London as part of her studies.
Larry De Shon, President of Avis Budget EMEA commented: "Kaye brings a wealth of industry knowledge to the role and her experience and contacts will help to strengthen the links between the Avis Budget Group Regions around the world."
For more information, please contact the Avis Press Office on +44 (0)207 025 6666 or email@example.com
• Avis UK were the first car rental company in the UK to launch a blog in 2006 www.wetryharder.co.uk
• Avis UK offer a low emission car group, the Avis Eco offers car with emissions below 110 g/km.
• Avis UK has over 220 locations across the UK and are located at the majority of passenger airports.
• The Avis brand operates across four continents via a network of over 2,800 locations in 109 countries, through wholly owned subsidiaries in 13 corporate countries complemented by licence arrangements in a further 96 countries.
• CSR is an integral part of the Avis Europe ‘We Try Harder’ philosophy. Avis is committed to reducing the impact its business has on the environment and has been awarded CarbonNeutral® operation status since 2007. This was achieved through measuring and reducing its CO2 emissions to net zero through internal reduction initiatives such as, introducing more environmentally friendly vehicles into the fleet and through external reduction initiatives, i.e. offsetting.
• Avis is a leading car rental company in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, where it operates the globally recognised Avis and Budget brands, serving more than 8 million customers each year.
• Best Car Rental Business In Europe, and Best Car Rental Business Worldwide in 2010 Business Traveller Awards.
• Further details can be found at www.avis.co.uk