Rent a car at Aberdeen Airport
Where to find Avis in Aberdeen Airport
Step off the plane straight into your car at Aberdeen Airport. We’ve made it really easy, because we understand you can’t wait to drive the open road again.
See you there
Continue through arrivals and turn left outside the terminal. Walk under two glass covered walkways towards the car rental park. We’ll be waiting on the left.
If you're new to the city you’ll find yourself in the Aberdeen suburb of Dyce, 5 miles from Aberdeen city centre.
Aberdeen city has a host of attractions to enjoy, including historic breweries, ancient castles and scenic reserves.
If you’re only in town for a night or two we’d recommend taking the time to visit either Crathes Castle, Haddo House or Balmoral, which are all a short drive from the city. Enjoy your Aberdeen car hire with Avis.
Address & Contact DetailsAberdeen Airport, Upper Farburn Road, Aberdeen, AB21 7GR. Tel: 03445446010
|Monday||08:00 - 22:15|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 22:15|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 22:15|
|Thursday||08:00 - 22:15|
|Friday||08:00 - 22:15|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||09:30 - 22:15|
Driving rules in United Kingdom
Which side of the road?
In the United Kingdom, please drive on the left side of the road.
Country driving laws
- Mobile phones may only be used with a headset or hands-free device
- There is a congestion charge payable when driving in London
- Use the outside lane to overtake on motorways and dual carriageways
- Zebra crossings (black and white stripes on the road) give pedestrians right of way to cross the road
All speed signs will be in mph.
For a standard Avis rental vehicle with no trailers:
- Urban areas: 30 mph (48 km/h)
- Motorways: 70 mph (112 km/h)
- Rural areas: 60 mph (96 km/h)
Unless indicated by road signs.
Child safety / Seatbelt laws
- It is compulsory for the driver and all passengers to wear a seatbelt
- Children aged under 12 or less than 135cm tall must be seated in an appropriate child restraint for their size
Please note - It is the child’s parent / guardian or vehicle renter’s responsibility to fit the child seat.
This road rules information is for provided for general guidance only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, but any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk.