Car Hire Bristol Airport
Car rental at Bristol Airport
Touch down at Bristol Airport and jump straight in a hire car to explore the West Country. You’ll find the Avis car rental at Bristol Airport in the arrival’s hall.
Once your car hire is all set, it’s time to start discovering all that Bristol has to offer. If you’re planning a short trip, be sure to take in this lively city with its traditional yet innovative feel, food and music scene, art collectives, beautiful houses and independent cafes.
If you’re in Bristol for longer, why not take your rental car on a day trip to one of the nearby beaches or discover the neighbouring places such as Bath and the Cotswolds.
Address & Contact DetailsCar Rental Building, Silverzone, Bristol Airport, Bristol, BS48 3DW. Tel: 03445446007
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 13:00|
|Sunday||13:00 - 20:00|
Van hire available at Avis Bristol North
What do you need to shift in an Avis van? Our van rental fleet spans small hire vans, perfect for that weekend DIY project; medium vans, well suited to hauling rolls of carpet, heavy floor tiles, or moving the kids to university; and large hire vans to accommodate some or all your worldly goods.
When you need to carry big loads and people, our six-seater van is the perfect answer. It comes equipped with rear parking sensors and cruise control for a relaxed driving experience, and boasts a multi-function display, USB ports and a plush interior. Just the job for a family adventure or a work trip.
Avis vans are now available from a selection of hub locations across the UK.
Driving rules in United Kingdom
Which side of the road?
In the United Kingdom, please drive on the left side of the road.
Country driving laws
- Mobile phones may only be used with a headset or hands-free device
- There is a congestion charge payable when driving in London
- Use the outside lane to overtake on motorways and dual carriageways
- Zebra crossings (black and white stripes on the road) give pedestrians right of way to cross the road
All speed signs will be in mph.
For a standard Avis rental vehicle with no trailers:
- Urban areas: 30 mph (48 km/h)
- Motorways: 70 mph (112 km/h)
- Rural areas: 60 mph (96 km/h)
Unless indicated by road signs.
Child safety / Seatbelt laws
- It is compulsory for the driver and all passengers to wear a seatbelt
- Children aged under 12 or less than 135cm tall must be seated in an appropriate child restraint for their size
Please note - It is the child’s parent / guardian or vehicle renter’s responsibility to fit the child seat.
This road rules information is for provided for general guidance only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, but any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk.