Car Hire Quebec City
Car hire in Quebec City, Canada
There's no better way to see idyllic Quebec than by car
- Over 60 years' experience inNorth Americancar rental
- A commitment to the highest levels of service
- We offer GPS, convertible carsand one-way hire
- Green cars,luxury cars, family cars and fun cars
- 24 hour, weekend, weekly or monthly car hire in Canada
Quebec City travel tips
The capital of the province Quebec is often referred to as "the most European" city in Canada. Vieux-Québec has been a UNESCO world heritage object since 1985. One of the main attractions is the Château Frontenac Hotel; built at the end of the nineteenth century in the late medieval style.
The driving rules for Quebec City are the same as for Quebec Province.
Right turns on a red light are allowed if there are no other cars, pedestrians or restriction signs, but be aware that drivers should always stop and look before turning. A flashing traffic light does not necessarily mean that it is about to change. For example, a flashing green light gives priority to anyone who sees it whilst a flashing red light is the equivalent of a "STOP" sign.